ICL publications at ACL and *SEM
ICL members will present six papers at the upcoming ACL and *SEM conferences:
- Hieber, F. and Jehl, L. and Riezler, S.: Task Alternation in Parallel Sentence Retrieval for Twitter Translation. Proceedings of ACL.
- Pado, S. and Šnajder, J. and Zeller, B.: Derivational Smoothing for Syntactic Distributional Semantics. Proceedings of ACL.
- Roth, M. and Frank, A.: Automatically identifying implicit arguments to improve argument linking and coherence modeling. Proceedings of the Second Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM).
- Šnajder, J. and Pado, S. and Agić, Ž.: Building and Evaluating a Distributional Memory for Croatian. Proceedings of ACL.
- Zeller, B. and Šnajder, J. and Pado, S.: DErivBase: Inducing and Evaluating a Derivational Morphology Resource for German. Proceedings of ACL.
- Börschinger, B. and Johnson, M. and Demuth, K.: A joint model of word segmentation and phonological variation for English word-final /t/-deletion. Proceedings of ACL.