Statistical Natural Language Processing Group
Open-Source Software Projects hosted by our group:
- cclir: A cross-language information retrieval (CLIR) toolbox based on the cdec decoder, code package used in Bag-of-words Forced Decoding for Cross-Lingual Information Retrieval (Hieber and Riezler, ACL 2015), inter alia.
- rebol: A toolkit for grounded learning for statistical machine translation, as described in the ACL 2014 paper, Response-Based Learning for Grounded Machine Translation (Riezler, Simianer and Haas).
- dtrain: A tuning method implemented for the cdec decoder, see Joint Feature Selection in Distributed Stochastic Learning for Large-Scale Discriminative Training in SMT (Simianer, Riezler and Dyer, ACL 2012).
- otedama: Preordering for Machine Translation.
- semparse: A semantic parser that treats the task as a monolingual SMT problem. The underyling SMT framework is the cdec decoder.
- QUETCH: Quality estimation for machine translation.