I am a 3rd year PhD student in the Anette Frank’s Computational Linguistics Group and the interdisciplinary research training group AIPHES. My studies are supported by the DFG, the federal German research foundation.
I aim to desing neural models for deep understanding of opinions and their sentiment expressed in text.
My current research concerns
- combating the problem of scarcity of annotated data for labelling of opinion roles with neural multi-task learning
- desinging neural models for resolution of abstract anaphors, i.e. anaphors that refer to propositions, facts, events or properties
- sentiment inference with the first-order logic domain knowledge
Prior to joining ICL, I received my diploma in applied mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, University of Zagreb.
- New paper accepted for NAACL-HLT: SRL4ORL: Improving Opinion Role Labelling using Multi-task Learning with Semantic Role Labeling.
- Our paper on resolution of anaphors that refer to propositions, facts, events or properties was presented at the EMNLP: slides and paper.
- Interning at Amazon, Berlin during the summer.