I am a second year PhD student in the Anette Frank’s Computational Linguistics Group and the interdisciplinary research training group AIPHES. My studies are supported by the DFG, the federal German research foundation.
I aim to extract, condense, aggregate, and structure the inherent information in text, but from the viewpoint of opinions that are reflected in them.
My current research concerns
- cross-lingual fine-grained opinion analysis using deep learning methods
- sentiment inference by enhancing neural networks with the first-order logic domain knowledge
- resolving anaphors that refer to situations or events and their impact on sentiment analysis
Prior to joining ICL, I received my diploma in applied mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, University of Zagreb.
Talks and conferences
- WiML 2016, 11th Annual Workshop for Women in Machine Learning co-located with NIPS (poster), Barcelona, Spain, December, 2016
- 1st Workshop on Representation Learning for NLP co-located with ACL (poster), Berlin, Germany, 2016
Institut für Computerlinguistik,
Im Neuenheimer Feld 325
|Phone||+49 6221 54-3483|