I am a 3rd year PhD student in the Anette Frank’s Computational Linguistics Group and the interdisciplinary research training group AIPHES. My studies are supported by the DFG, the federal German research foundation.
My current research concerns
- deep learning for NLP/NLU
- limited and noisy labeled data + multi-task learning
- anaphora resolution beyond entity anaphora
Prior to joining ICL, I received my diplomas in mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, University of Zagreb.
For more details, see my
- 2018/06: Giving an invited talk at Potsdam University.
- 2018/06: Giving an invited talk at CRAC: NAACL Workshop on Computational Models of Reference, Anaphora, and Coreference.
- 2018/05: Giving an invited talk at Bochum University.
- 2018/02: New paper on multi-task learning for opinion analysis accepted for NAACL-HLT.