A project funded within the Excellence Cluster: Asia and Europe in a Global Context
Joint project of
- Department of Oriental Studies, University of Vienna
- Department of Computational Linguistics, University of Heidelberg
- Department of Languages and Cultures of the Near East (Islamic Studies), University of Heidelberg
- Dustin Heckmann, Anette Frank, Matthias Arnold, Peter Gietz, Christian Roth (2014): Citation Segmentation from Sparse & Noisy Data: An Unsupervised Joint Inference Approach with Markov Logic Networks, Literary and Linguistic Computing.
- Dustin Heckmann (Talk at the Scientific Computing and Cultural Heritage 2013): Citation Segmentation from Sparse & Noisy Data: An Unsupervised Joint Inference Approach with Markov Logic Networks,
- Dustin Heckmann (2012): Citation Segmentation from Noisy Data using Joint Inference, BA Thesis, Institute for Computational Linguistics, Heidelberg University.
- Turkologischer Anzeiger Online, poster presented at the Annual Conference 2009 Flows of Images and Media of the Cluster of Excellence "Asia and Europe in a Global Context".