CLARIN-D Curation Project "Semantic Annotation for Digital Humanities" (2015 - 2016)
The following groups of researcher are collaborating in the curation project. Additionally, further members of the FAG-7 are involved in Area C.
The group of researchers and Java developers from the Technische Universität Darmstadt is responsible for the development of the annotation tool WebAnno.
- project leaders Chris Biemann and Richard Eckart de Castillo
- Iryna Gurevych and Anette Frank as scientific consultants
- developers Seid Muhie Yimam and Aakash Sharma
- further Silvana Hartmann and Éva Mújdricza-Maydt (tool testing); Sara Holsteiner (guidelines)
Researchers from the University Heidelberg and the Technische Universität Darmstadt are conducting the annotation study (WSD and SRL annotation) including the development of the guidelines and best practices for the annotation process. Further, the group members test the annotation tool.
- project leaders Anette Frank (also coordinator) and Iryna Gurevych
- academic researchers Silvana Hartmann and Éva Mújdricza-Maydt
The annotation study could not have been realized without our annotators – thanks to all!
- sense annotators: Silke Kalmer, Annabel Köppel, Elisa Starke, Christopher Tauchmann
- semantic role annotators: Patrick Claus, Thomas Haider, Uli Paul Steinbach, Simon Will