Research assistant and PhD student at the Statistical NLP Group under supervision of Prof. Dr. Stefan Riezler. To find out what I am currently working on, look at the code on my Github page.
- Machine learning, in particular deep and reinforcement/bandit learning for NLP
- Machine translation and quality estimation.
- April 1: Giving a talk at the University of Maryland.
- I'm co-organizing the Workshop on Structured Prediction for NLP that is co-located with NAACL 2019. Consider submitting a paper! Deadline was extended to March 10.
- Our group entered the blogosphere! The StatNLP HD Blog will focus on pitfalls in methodologies, recent advances and important problems in our field of research. The first post discusses the use of reinforcement learning methods in neural machine translation.
No regular office hours for the term break and the summer term. Please contact me via email!