- Machine learning, in particular deep and reinforcement/bandit learning for NLP
- Machine translation and quality estimation.
- I'm co-organizing the Workshop on Structured Prediction for NLP that is co-located with NAACL 2019. Consider submitting a paper!
- Our group entered the blogosphere! The StatNLP HD Blog will focus on pitfalls in methodologies, recent advances and important problems in our field of research. The first post discusses the use of reinforcement learning methods in neural machine translation.
- The paper presenting the results of my internship at Amazon was accepted at IWSLT: "Learning to Segment Inputs for NMT Shows Preference for Character-Level Processing" J.Kreutzer, A. Sokolov.
- The NLP Highlights podcast is discussing our EMNLP17 paper about Easy-First Decoding with André Martins. Listen here.