Since May 2018, I am a Doctoral Student under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Anette Frank at the Department of Computational Linguistics at Heidelberg University and also a part of Research Training Group AIPHES. My primary research interest areas are :
- Deep Learning for NLP
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Sentiment Analysis and Inference
- Neural Reasoning
- Attending EurNLP 2019 in London, UK. October 2019
- Attending NAACL 2019 in Minneapolis, US. June 2019
- Our paper Handling Noisy Labels for Robustly Learning from Self-Training Data for Low-Resource Sequence Labeling was accepted in NAACL SRW 2019.
- Our paper Ranking and Selecting Multi-Hop Knowledge Paths to Better Predict Human Needs was accepted in NAACL 2019.
Institut für Computerlinguistik,
Im Neuenheimer Feld 325
|Phone||+49 6221 54-3169|