TLT10 and ACRH in Heidelberg, January 2012
- TLT10: The 10th International Workshop on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories and
- ACRH: Annotation of Corpora for Research in the Humanities
TLT10 and ACRH will take place in January 2012 in Heidelberg. The scientific programs are now settled and published on the workshop webpages.
TLT10 features keynote speeches by
- Victoria Rosén, University of Bergen and
- Eduard Hovy, Information Sciences Institute, University of Southern California
ACRH welcomes as keynote speaker
- Gregory Crane, Tufts University, Boston
Registration for both workshops is open till November 18th.