We conduct empirical research on various aspects of computational linguistics, using statistical and machine learning methods. Major research topics include semantic and discourse modeling, statistical machine translation and information retrieval, and multi- and crosslingual processing.
Find out more about the individual research groups and their activities:
- Research Group Prof. Dr. Anette Frank, Computational Linguistics
- Research Group Prof. Dr. Katja Markert, Computational Linguistics
- Research Group Prof. Dr. Stefan Riezler, Linguistic Informatics
We are involved in various research cooperations
- within Heidelberg University,
- with neighboring research institutes,
- with international research groups.
Keep posted on our Speaker Series