New ICL publications in Computational Linguistics and upcoming conferences:
ACL, RepL4NLP, COLING, LaTeCH-CLfL, LCCM
Computational Linguistics Vol. 44, No. 2
- Yufang Hou, Katja Markert and Michael Strube: Unrestricted Bridging Resolution.
- Todor Mihaylov and Anette Frank: Knowledgeable Reader: Enhancing Cloze-Style Reading Comprehension with External Commonsense Knowledge. (to appear).
- Angel Daza and Anette Frank: A sequence-to-sequence model for semantic role labeling. (to appear).
- Marc Schulder, Michael Wiegand and Josef Ruppenhofer: Automatically Creating a Lexicon of Verbal Polarity Shifters: Mono- and Cross-lingual Methods for German. (to appear)
- Best linguistic analysis award: Josef Ruppenhofer, Michael Wiegand, Rebecca Wilm and Katja Markert: Distinguishing affixoid formations from compounds. (to appear)
- Ilia Markov, Vivi Nastase and Carlo Strapparava : Punctuation as Native Language Interference. (to appear)
- Ines Rehbein and Josef Ruppenhofer: Sprucing up the trees – Error detection in treebanks. (to appear)
- Juri Opitz, Leo Born and Vivi Nastase: Induction of a Large-Scale Knowledge Graph from the Regesta Imperii, 2nd Joint SIGHUM Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature. (to appear)
- Juri Opitz and Anette Frank: Addressing the Winograd Schema Challenge as a Sequence Ranking Task, 1st International Workshop on Language, Cognition and Computational Models. (to appear)
Congratulations to all authors!